Elements of Numbers Theory
Scheduled for August 30, 2020
Value $320 HT
Mastering the divisibility and the division of positive integers
- Divisibility, divisors and multiples
- The Eucidean division (long division)
- The prime numbers and the Sieve of Erathosthenes
- The decomposition of positive integers into prime factors
- Greater Common Divisor of two positive integers
- Least Common Multiple of two positive integers
And the course includes a final project: The Euclidean algorithm to calculate a Greater Common Divisor of two positive integers, with its implementation in Python, and its proof in a downloadable document.
That course includes:
- 38 high quality video lectures,
- 6 downloadable recapitulative documents, one per section, with all the proofs.
- 6 intermidiate tess, one per section, with a process to have them corrected
- One final assessment, to submit to correction and grading
And when the final assessment is successfully passed, the students will get a module cerificate.